About Me

My photo
San Francisco, CA, United States
Photography is my favorite form of art. The way it exploits the beauty in everyday occurrences and captures an infinitesimal point in time that may have passed without being noticed. I have always loved snapping photos, but it was when I finally got my hands on my first DSLR in December of 2009 that I truly fell in love. This is the evolution of me as a photographer. Please feel free to contact me directly at benjamin.jang.larson@gmail.com

Saturday, November 13, 2010

SF's Indian Summer

So the last week has been absolutely beautiful in the City. I always forget how nice it becomes here when it stops being hot inland. The weather combined with the fact that I was able to have a free weekend to do whatever I wanted afforded me the opportunity to mosey on down to the Ferry Building Farmer's Market on Saturday afternoon and then on up to the Top of the Mark for an evening cocktail. These were the result of the spectacular, unseasonable day...









No comments:

Post a Comment